Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Reading Notes: Fables of La Fontaine Part A



(Image sourced from Flickr)

I chose to read Fables of La Fontaine because I wanted to stretch myself. I want4ed to go far beyond the fairytales that I was already familiar with and dive into the unknown.


After reading through Part A, I realized that these stories are shorter in length and because of that every word holds power. Every single one of these stories had an animal as a character, including the readings titled “Foolish People.” The verbiage used in these passages allowed for a smooth flow of sentence, it was easy for the reader to read because it was almost written like a song.


These tactics will be used in the stories that I write.


Bibliography:
Fables of La Fontaine, link to online reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment