Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Learning Challenge: Empathy

(Image sourced from PostSecret)

I had never heard of PostSecret before this evening. It was actually incredibly intriguing and also sad in a way. I found it shocking that there were so many secrets waiting to be shared. I think it was heartbreaking to know that there are millions of people out there who feel like they can't say what they want to. I know we as humans all have something we don't want to share but it is my personal belief that we shouldn't live in fear. We should live in a world that breeds acceptance and understands the value of peoples words. Scrolling through PostSecret has made me realize that I too need to be more accepting of others and that I need to be a listening ear to those who need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment