Saturday, October 1, 2016

Learning Challenge: Time

(Image sourced from Pinterest)


I feel as if this poem sums up how I feel about time perfectly. In my world I firmly believe that there are not enough hours in the day to do everything that I need and want to get done. I know school should come first, but this being my last semester of college I can’t help but feel like my priorities are different this time around. I find myself valuing meaningful conversations and quality time with loved ones hold more value to me than homework.

I feel as if time is slowly slipping away and as hours, days, and months march forward and I can’t help but think that what I’m doing will be forgotten. I want to be able to leave an impact on this world and be intentional in my friendships and relationships while they’re still near by. In 3 months I’ll either be hopping on a plane to New York or London to start the rest of my life...

I can only hope that my yesterday’s will be remembered and treasured by the people I spent them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment