Monday, December 5, 2016

Review: Beatitudes of the Weird

(Image sourced from link)

I have grown up knowing the beatitudes from the bible by heart, this is why the beatitudes of the weird first caught my attention. I believe that we're all a little weird and the creatives of the world often get that stereotype. I think as a creative we need to embrace our weirdness because we get to see the world through another set of eyes. We get to look at a blank page and we can see life spring from it if we write certain words or draw a certain picture. I don't think I would want to be any other way. I want to embrace my weirdness and the creativity that comes with it. It's my hope that we all drop our cool and relish in the fact that we all are a little weird.

Online Course Announcements: December 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment