Monday, December 5, 2016

Learning Challenge: Reading

(Image sourced from Buzzfeed)

This quote was found in the book dedication of Jen Campbell's novel, The Bookshop. I believe this quote rings true and carries a deeper message than all of the memes that I searched through before this. Bookshops, stories, and books themselves gives readers a space to dream, breathe, and reside in a safe place.

I am a firm believer that we should all take a break from the real world every now and then and lose ourselves between the pages of a good book and the smell of coffee (especially on a rainy day). I believe that words hold power and that that kind of power should be taken seriously.

I am looking forward to graduating in 12 short days and relishing in the fact that I will get the time to read a good book every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment